Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Fun


This past week has been kind of a whirlwind as far as figuring out my life goes. Working out all these things like who’s going to get the car, who’s going to live in the house, where we are actually going to live, gets very emotional and draining af. Everything has been so back and forth but I think it’s finally all starting to balance out (thank god). It’s been frustrating to say the least but I really am looking forward to the future. Everything is working itself out, I guess it just takes a little patience.

IMG_25102 

So I’m in search of a new car. Brandon offered to buy mine since he uses it most of the time anyways. But taking care of Eliza while vehicle-less is turning out to be quite a challenge. So Tuesday, Eliza and I woke up early and started dealership hopping. It’s been kind of fun looking around and test driving cars with her. Single mom life isn’t so bad!

My work life is picking up. I’ve got some really awesome shops solidly stocking up on Sam Wish which is pretty exciting. And I’ve also started working at a mobile boutique which is turning out to be pretty fun. It’s flexible and right up my alley! Now I just need to get a car so I can actually take care of all of that, but all in good time!

I’m also considering going back to school? I’m thinking of getting my bachelor’s in business. There’s a University of Houston campus like 3 miles from my dad’s house, I could bike there! Or even run (if I was that motivated… or fit). I’m a little on the edge about that though. I’m not sure I’m ready to go back to school for another few years. Plus I’m not sure about the commitment that would require from me…. But I mean, I’m here. I might as well, right? We’ll see. I have about a month to decide on whether I want to do that or now. 

Also, I’m planning some fun trips for the rest of the summer. I’ve got a lot of adventures in the works!!  I’m still working out all the details, I’ll post about it soon buuuuuuuut I’m pretty excited about it. I forgot how much I love planning things. And dreaming. Like really big, fulfilling dreams. It’s making my heart feel so full again.

My summer is getting pretty booked up, it should be smooth sailing from here on out! Just a lot of work and play. Until Eliza goes back to school that is! Until then, I’m looking forward to having fun with her and trying not to take everything so seriously. I just want to live in my bathing suit, do lots of cuddling and sleeping in, and maybe make some things along the way. Oh and travel.  And spend time with the people I love. Yes. All of those things. And I will be set. 

Yayyyyy summer. 

IMG_5162 copy