Thursday, June 18, 2015

Life Lately

IMG_0654

// Moving back into my dad's w/Eliza
// Setting up my new studio
// Figuring out how to work (like actually, productively) in this place
// Getting used to our summer schedule aka having Eliza all day long 
// Training for my new job, driving around a fashion boutique (!!)
// Planning lots of summer adventures 
// Thinking about going back to school in the fall
// Binge watching Orange Is The New Black 
// Staying dry and lazy. Tropical Storm Bill ya'll 
// Still working things out with Brandon such as the one car we shared, who's going to end up with the house, who gets to keep our kitty, and how we're going to share our time with Eliza 
// Enjoying my own bedroom and bathroom. Seriously
// Also, a dishwasher?! And gas stove. It's the little things. 
// Hanging out with my brother and dad. They're kind of the best.
// Working on my summer tan 
// Not keeping up with my workout schedule or healthy eating diet #yolo 
// And just adjusting to this new life in general 


Amidst all the chaos and absolute shit storm that this is *sometimes*, I truly believe that this is exactly where I need to be right now. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but who isn't? Despite the hard times, I finally feel like I am where I'm supposed to be. And I wake up happy. And that's something I'm really, really excited about. I've got a lot to look forward to in the next few months. And I really, really love being at my dad's house right now. It's always been like a sanctuary to me, my safe place. It's nice to be here right now, it makes the transition easier on my heart. 

I feel like everything's going to be ok. 

(: 

IMG_5162 copy