Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Pick Me Ups

I like to pin quotes and inspiring words on pinterest. Because most of the time, they're exactly what I need to hear. Kind of like a fortune but you don't have to eat a crappy cookie and you can get one... or two... or three every day! So I'm here on this dreary, wet Monday to share some things I needed to hear today. I couldn't think of a better way to start off my week. 
decide to rise
source. 
Tumblr
source. 
.
source. 
source. 
Are you getting closer to your dreams?
source. 
Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
source. 
source. 
We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.
source.
thankful
source. 
source. 
//
source. 
Hold your back quote
source. 
Dream big.
source. 
Don't you dare, for more than one second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are.
source. 
!
source. 
source. 


IMG_5162 copy