Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tiny Home Gathering

When we finally finished the tiny home, we had a huge house warming party to celebrate! Most of the pictures turned out blury, I'm not even sure who was taking them... but it's worth the memory! It was such a good night, people came from all over Texas and (since it was still technically summer) all over the U.S.! I can't tell you how happy it made me to have all of these beautiful people there to celebrate this huge accomplishment of ours. Even people that I hadn't seen in months or even years, stopped by to help us commemorate. It was glorious. 
IMG_7897 copy
It's not a party without a bonfire, right? 
IMG_7923 IMG_7928
For the party, I mixed up a special batch of ghost pepper infused tequila. Only the bravest of the brave dared try my fiery concoction. As you can see by my face below, it was pretty intense. I loved it. Others... didn't. But such a night requires a little mischief and my ghost pepper tequila did just the trick! 
IMG_7984
IMG_7930
I don't know why I love this picture so much. His face! 
IMG_7991
Also, I can't figure out why we only have pictures of the four of us? There were a lot more people, I swear! I guess we just.... well we took a bunch of pictures and then....forgot about the camera. It was probably for the best anyways.... Oh and speaking of more people, we fit an astonishing amount of people in this little home of ours! Luckily we have land to hold the rest of the crowd but I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was at capacity. Two thumbs up for the tiny home!
IMG_7980

What a beautiful night it was to embrace the tiny home, surrounded by all of the people we love the most. Even my dad traveled up to enjoy the festivities, which is saying a lot! 

I look forward to having many more night like this. Friends in tiny homes, what can be better than that? 
IMG_5162 copy