Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Life Lately According to Instagram

A few pictures of what I've been up to lately since it's been a bit quiet over here. 
wes and lukekitty
I became an aunty! My oldest sister, finally popped out my little nephew, Lucas. I also became a cat owner. Who woulda thought. 
austinsoup
We made a mini trip to Austin to see my best friend in a musical. And then we got sick. I never thought I was a soup person but man, an outrageously painful sore throat will change a person! 
first showerboyz
We finished our bathroom aaaaaand I took my first shower in the tiny home! It's the small things. Also, one of our best friends from Cali came in town. We don't get to see him often, it was nice. 
school kittynecklace
Still struggling on this whole waking up early to get Eliza off to school thing. But bringing kitty along makes the wait for the bus so much more entertaining. Also, now that we're done with the building, I've had more time to be creative and... make things!   
star mirrortable
I'm trying not to overdecorate, I want to keep things simple, you know? But I've been having fun sprucing up 
little things here and there, making this tiny home really ours (: 

You can follow me on Instagram here
IMG_5162 copy