Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Healthy Inspiration

Holy cow, have I been busy! I almost forgot about this little blog. For those that don't follow me on instagram, we went to Kentucky for a week and then Eliza turned  5! And between those two adventures, we've been trying to squeeze in as much fun time as possible while we are in the last stretch of summer. But now I've got tons of things to share! Now if I can just find the time to get it all out here (: 

Something I love about becoming more healthy physically is that it usually leads to you becoming more healthy emotionally and mentally. I have a few favorite inspirational people that I watch on Youtube to keep me motivated with eating well and here are some of their videos that really tugged on my heartstrings and inspired me to focus on my mental health as well. Because it's important, you know? 
I seriously love these guys. They're just so good. 

So while in Kentucky, I decided to do a 6 week challenge to ready me for my 60 mile bike ride coming up! I've got about 3 weeks left and can't wait to show my progress! Yay for getting fit! 
IMG_5162 copy