Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tiny Home Inspiration: Getting Back In The Game!

Well, I haven't done one of these in a while so why the heck not?! If you haven't noticed, we've been a little uninspired lately in the tiny home department. I guess we needed a break but somewhere in there, we definitely got stuck in a rut and almost completely stopped building. However, this week I am fed up with being unproductive and am attempting to get back on track! I'm ready to get this baby done! Here are some inspiring homey pictures that I've pinned recently. It's been hard to see through all the construction lately but admiring lovely interiors like these help me to remember my vision and why I started this whole project in the first place. Here's to motivation and inspiration!  
6b7bed205053a537-IMG_0596_web.jpg
source
White brick wall
source 
open shelving
source 

simple bookshelf
source

I like this but maybe upside down? With white on the bottom and black on the top?
source

M├ęchant Studio Blog: kitchen crush
source

source

30 Fascinating Boho Chic Bedroom Ideas. I just like the one pictures here
source

Love this.
source

brick wall
source

Bedroom
source

.
source

source

To see more of my tiny home inspiration, check out my pinterest
 
IMG_5162 copy