Monday, June 2, 2014

Let's Swap!

I've been extremely bad about this lately but I'm ready to do some button swapping! I'm sure you've all noticed the new blog design, I hope you love it as much as I do! And with that, I also updated my buttons: 
250x250 copy 
 watercolor2250x150 copy
watercolor200X100 copy

I've renewed a few of your ads already but if you're interested in swapping, all you have to do is visit my sponsor page, choose the regular ad, and use the code SWAP for a free ad! And then either email me about mine or just grab one of the ones on the left sidebar over there << 

Also, for those that already have ads up on my blog, I've changed the size a little to make it easier. So you might want to adjust your ad's size! 

I've kind of been in my own little world lately but I'm excited to get back in the game again (: 
Let's swap ya'll! And I promise I'll get better at emailing people back too. 


IMG_5162 copy