Monday, June 30, 2014

JOY

JOY copy
Things that make me happy lately. Ummm, being productive. Getting things done for once is really nice. 

I'm a compulsive list maker ya'll but I've been learning how to cut them down to only the most important tasks so I can spend less time worrying/being stressed out and more time being happy. So I cross things out one by one, every day and.... it feels good to complete things. Especially things that I started a long time ago that have been lingering around, waiting to be finished. 

Speaking of lingering projects, the tiny home is coming along which is awesome because it's been a large source of frustration for me, being unfinished and all. I kind of lost my vision for a little bit but I've got my motivation back and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait for my house to be done guys. It's been a long time. A year in fact, a year in July. And if we keep up the pace that we're going now, it'll be finished in no time. *fingers crossed!*

I've been working on my business too, kind of. But I've been struggling with trying to figure out where I want to go with it. I feel like I'm starting over though and it's been a little disheartening. I'm working on getting rid of my clothes once and for all. And after that, it'll just be the body products. It's weird and scary. I'm sure I've said it before but making that switch between selling clothes and selling body products, it's just an extremely different market and I feel like I'm having to relearn all these things that accompany selling these new types of products. I'm back at square one really and for some reason, I just expected to be immediately successful but it's not and that's very frustrating for me. I guess I just have to accept that I really am starting from scratch again and these things take time. Especially when I've got one foot still in the last door, I'm just straddling these two worlds and maybe I just need to get it over with and just make a jump for it! Because I can't truly focus on my new business when I'm still dealing with my last one, right? Anyways, it's hard to be back here again but I'm trying to be a good sport about it. I like learning and figuring things out, it's just that I feel like I've already learnt all of this but I have to learn how to do it all, differently. Oh gosh, here I am rambling. I guess the joy part to all of this is that, I'm picking things up again. Doing some significant business building and while it is frustrating, I'm glad it's at least something that I believe in, something that let's me be creative and fulfilled. And that's all that matters, right? 


Lately, my focus has been finishing things so that I can move on to bigger and better adventures. That's my joy this week, a sense of accomplishment and looking forward, to the future.

Man, I'm really starting to enjoy Mondays. It's like a fresh new start! 
I hope you guys have a fabulous week!


IMG_5162 copy