Thursday, June 19, 2014

Be Guided By Spirit

source

I just want you here, to lay next to me, to hold my fingers between yours, to look me in the eyes and tell me you love me regardless of what you see in there. Come be with me and fill my heart because right now, it is empty and aching. 

Feeling kind of lost today and.... well like a complete wreck. Eliza and I have been staying at my mom's house for the past couple of nights because it's the only place I feel I right in. The hardest part of all of this is that I can't even figure my thoughts out. It's been absolute madness in my head. And then realized that I am definitely pms-ing. But the fact doesn't really help or change how I feel. Ah, the life of a women.... However, this little diddy above helps to keep my spirits up. Maybe figuring out my head is not quite as important as figuring out my heart. Perhaps tomorrow will be better. *fingers crossed* 

IMG_5162 copy