Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Speaking of...

Speaking of the concert I saw the other night... ok well like a few weeks ago I guess? Anyways, here are the bands we saw. 

James Supercave opened and although I had never seen or heard them before, I totally loved it. This first one is my favorite. It's so damn catchy, it gets stuck in my head quite often. 


And here are the lovely gals of Warpaint. I seriously can't get over how beautiful all of them are. It's as if someone just found like the prettiest, most rad, rockin' chicks and threw them in a band together to create music awesomeness. I mean, right? They're just so good. 

This is the song that got me hooked on them in the first place >>


So I'm getting out of dodge tomorrow for a little Mother's day excursion with none other than.... my mother! I'm so ready to get out of town for a bit and see some extended family. Plus we're going to New Orleans, one of my favorite places, so it should be nice (: 

Happy Hump Day ya'll! I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with some birthday pics.

IMG_5162 copy