Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life Lately

A couple of weekends ago we finally had our crawfish boil. It was fabulous. Sometimes I worry that since it is so far away that no one will come down but the perfect people always make it and it is always great.

Some family friends havin' a jam sesh. Love. 
IMG_5939 IMG_5941
Brother and his top knot. 
IMG_5944
This kid, it was actually his birthday the day before. 
IMG_5952
Flying babies. 
IMG_5953
IMG_5959
Not sure what's happening here buuuuuut I seriously love this kid. He's my dancing queen. 
IMG_5965
A new friend, he really tried to avoid my paparazzi but I got him! 
IMG_5975
Holy cow, my mouth is watering. We always put shrimp in last and they soak up that crawfish seasoning like no other. So yummy. 
IMG_5977
Pregnant bellies. Yay. 
IMG_5978
Message from my sister. She's one of the pregnant misses. 

So while we were enjoying our crawfish boil, a certain mamma dog was having puppies across town! 10 to be exact. you can kind of see them in the picture below. 
IMG_5980 IMG_5984
Eliza practically lives in that igloo when we go over there. She's the dog whisperer. 
IMG_5992
LOOK HOW PRECIOUS

And other than that, we've just been enjoying our half built house. 
IMG_5646
My favorite spot is the loft. But it gets so hot during the day so morning is the only safe time to laze around up there. 
IMG_5993
Crazy hair just like her mamma. 
IMG_5997
That face. 
IMG_6003
I love our view. Always so full of trees. 
IMG_6009
Laying down and trying to relax in all the mess. Seriously, it's such a mess. 
IMG_5653
Releasing. Sometimes it's nice to write shit out and then watch it go up in flames. It helps, you know. 

IMG_5162 copy