Friday, April 18, 2014

Music For Your Ears

I've been listening to a lot of music lately. Like almost constantly. It's nice. Sometimes it helps take my mind off things. But I wanted to share a few of my favorite tunes as of late. Enjoyyyy. 

Ahhh this song. I heard this in a movie I watched the other night and am completely obsessed. It's been stuck in my head ever since. 


And this song, this was the one stuck in my head before that. For like dayyyzzzz. 


I don't know why but this one makes me so happy. Local Houston rapper here, he's a pretty rad guy. 


Another Houston rapper...


Some Austin folk. I love this song. 


This one is a part of my yoga playlist. These gals are fantastic


I think half the reason I love this song is for the video. 


Oh and I'm in this video! These are some crazy talented friends from Austin and another crazy talented friend of ours made this video. I'm in there for a brief second at like 2:00 (: 


And this whole album. Sometimes I can't listen to Bright Eyes but sometimes it's just perfect. 


Got any musical suggestions for me? Let me hear 'em! 

IMG_5162 copy