Wednesday, April 23, 2014

JoyJoyJoyJoy

Just because. 
joy2 copy
-Sometimes I forget how incredible and beautiful my life is. And then sometimes it hits me like a ton of bricks. Like earlier today. My dad had drove over an hour to my house to help me finish up the electrical work. We had just wrapped everything up and sat down outside, brews in hand (well for me it was tequila in some orange juice), mother in law grilling us up some dinner, daughter running around, Brandon.... doing something and it was just the perfect moment. This place we are living now is so beautiful. And with the right people and this amazing weather, it's just perfect. I'm going to miss it but now that I know we are leaving, I am beginning to appreciate it even more. 

-My house! Things have been moving so fast in the last week or so. I have so much love for this little house of ours. Ever single bit of it. 

-My birthday is this Saturday. Although I've already started celebrating a bit early (: I'm calling it, my birthday week. I'll be turning 23 ya'll. 

-I'm not sure that I've mentioned it but my sister is pregnant and I am so, so, so incredibly happy for her.
 
-The people around me right now. The ones that matter. Being sad sucks but surrounding yourself with good people helps a lot. 

-Also, good music is everything to me right now. My thoughts would eat me alive if I didn't have some music to help me along. 

-The men in my life rock right now. Seriously. Brandon has been my rock this week, he keeps me from floating away. My best friend Jackson, I don't know what I'd do without him. Sometimes he gets me more than I get myself. My dad for helping me with my electrical stuff even though he totally thinks I'm bonkers. My brother for just being my brother. Our friend, Fabian, for helping us with our plumbing. I could go on. 

-And our great mother, earth. Sometimes just stepping outside is enough to set me straight. There is so much beauty to be found, it's hard to feel empty with so much around you. 


Well I'm off to go enjoy the rest of my birthday week, hopefully I'll dig out my camera and take some pictures. Remember that? When I used to do that? Ahaha, we'll see. Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. 

IMG_5162 copy