Holy cow, guys. This is one of my favorite meals as of late. It's extremely simple but also extremely satisfying. Annnnnnd it's perfect for the Raw Till 4 lifestyle because it's high carb and low (if not zero) fat plus, really cheap which helps when you're spending money on tons of fruit all the time!
Some days, I crave this. Do you ever crave potatoes? Is that weird? Whatev, I love it. I mean, look how yummy! Here's how I do it:
4 medium-small size Potatoes (this is just for myself, carbin' up ya'll!)
Parchement Paper (this is necessary for cutting out the oil)
Spices as you wish, I use-
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop up your potatoes into slices as thin or as fat as you'd like.
3. Lay them on a baking dish lined with parchment paper
4. Sprinkle with spices of your choosing.
5. Stick in oven until soft on the inside and slightly browned on the outside, about 20-25 minutes. Our oven tends to run hot so I wasn't even going to bother with an exact time. And I usually don't even time it. I usually just check until the ones on the outside start to get brown and then pull one from the middle and munch to see if they're soft enough.
While these are cooking, I like to whip up this amazingly scrumptious sauce. This really makes the dish for me!