Saturday, February 8, 2014

Malala


So holy shit? (pardon my french) I just.... I have so many words but don't know quite how to say them...... I think it's incredible that this 16 year old has the wisdom and courage to stand up for the things she believes in, even after she's been shot in the face, while many of the grown people in America can not do so. 

For me, it's people like Malala that make everything I do worth it. That reinforce my purpose for living. I'm not the activist she is but I strive and fight to live the life I believe I deserve no matter what. I come across many obstacles but not even close to what she goes through! And yet, other people still aren't able to stand outside of the box and fight for what they want. People are still living miserable, ignorant lives because it's safe and comfortable. And it honestly makes my blood boil.

 But then I come across people like Malala and it gives me hope. Guys, I want to be great. I want to believe I will have everything I want and dream of! I don't want to settle for anything. And I don't think anyone should! Not you or your neighbor or that person you could really do without. But at some point, it's like people just lose their spirit? Or forget? I don't even know. I don't get it. I don't get how people just become robots and go through the motions but never really live. What's the purpose of life without a purpose? What are you living for

I don't know. I hope everyone can see this video. Because if this isn't inspiring than I don't know what the heck is. 

IMG_5162 copy