Monday, January 27, 2014

My Latest Obsession- Emergineering

I started this a few months ago and then the holidays came along and.... well then I stopped. But now I'm getting back to it so I can finish it up and start Emergineering! This is a 7 day course jam packed with all sorts of goodies. It's super fun and insightful. It is a little woo woo (for those who get weirded out easily) but I really think it has a lot of potential. Seriously, I did two days of this and got an interview on the news! I can't wait to finish it and see what else I can achieve with it! 

emergineering

What Emergineering is all about: 
So instead of focusing on short-term manifesting or visions created by a limited imagination, this course focuses on Emergination which as he explains it is the "imagination of the soul". It gives you a chance to create this vision that is beyond anything you could imagine with your own mind. It helps you to imagine from the soul, from your deepest core. And then he teaches how to attain your dream life and live according to your deepest beliefs, desires, and values. 

It's pretty incredible and definitely eye-opening. I could go on and on but I'll just say, give it a try! It'll be worth it, I promise (: 
IMG_5162 copy