Sunday, January 12, 2014

Celebrating & Releasing 2013

As part of the Amazing Biz & Life Academy, I get access to the 2014 Create Your Amazing Year Workbook and it is.... well amazing! One of the parts that I like the most about it, is that before you even begin to start planning the next year, it has a section on celebrating and releasing the previous one. I think that's pretty essential to move on and begin anew and just thought it was a really cool detail to complete the workbook to truly create an amazing year! So I thought I'd share it a little bit of mine! It's fun and like I said, I think it's pretty important to start out this brand new year. 
celebrate and release

What beautiful lessons did you learn during 2013? 
I learned about the death of someone close to you. I learned about truly trying to live out your dreams and the courage and drive it takes to do that. I realized more about how I work as well as how to work with and incorporate Brandon into my business. I learned more about the intricacies of the close relationships I have. I learned how to build a friggin house! I learned about essential oils and how to take care of our bodies without the use of toxins and chemicals. I learned how to take all of that knowledge and apply it to body care products that I am using to create a new and improved business. I learned more about how to make my business profitable and something that I can be am proud of and believe in wholeheartedly. Gosh, I learned so much about healing and being conscious. And I really worked on and learned how to just be myself and love who I am. Since I've become a mother, it's been a hard journey trying to figure out who I am and being comfortable and proud of myself. And loving myself. That is probably one of the most beautiful lessons I've learned this year. Not to say that I have got it down completely, it will always be a journey but I've made some great headway and continue to love myself more and more everyday.  
And most importantly, I learned how to trust and allow. 

What dreams came true during 2013? 
Oh man, this was the year of dreams coming true! 
I finished school (I finally have an associates after 4 years of hard work!)
Brandon finally quit his job and has found a few things that he really loves doing instead
We started building our own home 
And I transitioned my business into our business, making products I really love and believe in that I can use to heal and improve other peoples lives. 

I know myself more because.... 
I've worked hard and learned to forgive and love myself no matter what. 

I was transformed this year by.... 
Going for my dreams despite any obstacles that got in my way. I realized that I can be in control of my life and even though I may not be able to control the circumstances all the time, I can definitely control my reactions and the outcomes of them. 

I let go of.... 
Fears, doubts, and self-criticisms

I am happy because of.... 
All of the beautiful accomplishments we've made this year. It started our rough but ended wonderfully. I am so thankful for the tough situations that made us think and grow.

The incredible thing I discovered about myself was....
That I have a lot more courage that I ever give myself credit for.  

2013 led me to... 
BUILD MY OWN HOUSE! Also, to create a wonderful new business that is evolving with us in our journey of discovery and truth. And really, as cheesy as it is, it led me to grow and reach a point that I would never have imagined for myself. I am truly grateful for everything that has led us to this point. I love where we are right now and where we are going. I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

What do you need to share/rant/journal/express/write about to feel COMPLETE about 2013? 
This year I've had more family issues than I can ever remember that have impacted my life in a lot of ways. Even though I'm still not 100% over it, I continue to forgive and let go of the not-so-great things that have happened and been said. I realize that everyone is only a reflection of myself and I continue to work on any negative influences and things that are holding me back. I am going to leave all of that behind me in order to begin anew and create the wonderful year that will be 2014!! It's in the past now and I am letting it go. New year, new opportunities! Trust and allow!

A page of gratitude. Draw, write, illustrate, post pictures of everything you are grateful for from 2013
Well, I've kind of done this already! Here are the opportunities, growth, and experiences that I am grateful for from 2013: http://mylatestobsession3.blogspot.com/2014/01/2013-year-in-review.html


I love Leonie's work and highly suggest getting a membership but if you don't have the money to dish out, I would definitely recommend getting this workbook! It's only $9.95 and I can already tell it's going to get me on track for one amazing year! 

IMG_5162 copy

*By the way, I did not get paid to write this post. However, I am an affiliate so if you follow the links in this post and sign up I can get credit for it. But really, I believe in this program with all of my heart and just think that every wonderful, woman entrepreneur should know about this! And I just want to spread the awesomeness so that all of you guys can grow successful businesses too! Women empowerment ya'll! (: