Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Goals

roosevelt-quote-800
source

This is an all-time favorite quote of mine. And it's so fitting for thinking about the future. For 2014, there are only a few important things that I want to accomplish. They're pretty big though. Here they are- 

1. Finish our tiny home 
2. Finish the transition of Sam Wish and become 100% financially stable 
3. Have a baby (not pregnant yet but fingers crossed!)

So there's a lot that goes into those things but they are my main goals for this year. Some other things I want to do are: 

-Get our products into stores around Houston (and possibly other places) 
- Move our tiny home to the Pharmm, one of my favorite places in the world
- Get back to a healthy diet and exercise routine 
- Start running again 
- Think about getting married (after we are financially stable) 
- Officially graduate and get my associates 
- Start teaching essential oils classes
- Go camping at least 3 times 
- Visit a new place 
-I'll probably keep adding as time goes on and I think of other things/start crossing things off the list (: 


Last year, we spent a lot of time trying to figure out where we wanted/needed to be. It was a very frustrating and confusing time but then we realized we needed to let go of some things and ideals we no longer needed and we finally found our path.  I think this year is about finishing up the things we started in 2013 so that we can continue building the life we've been dreaming of!!! I'm so ready.  

IMG_5162 copy