Monday, December 9, 2013

Success!!

Guess whaaaat?! Brandon and I were on the news this morning!!! Check out the video below (: 

Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

I still can't quite believe it? Sometimes I'm so concentrated on making my business bigger and better that I forget to acknowledge my successes. Today would definitely be one of those days. As we were driving to the Fox studio, it was kind of unreal. And then I realized that all my hard work was paying off! I was going to be on the news! So today, I'm really grateful for that. I'm allowing myself to be proud and feel successful for once! 

So now I'm allowing myself some free time to focus on me and do what I want, gosh darn-it! Currently I am listening to the new album of Warpaint (so good!): 



And working through this free program I found that I believe is what helped me land that interview! It's called Emergineering and is basically a program to help you realize your true potential to let the light shine through (so to speak) and allow success to happen to you. This can help with people that are struggling with money, their business, their direction of life, if you feel stuck, or if you just need a push in the right direction! I highly recommend it, it's pretty excellent. 


Welp, I'm going back to reading now. Just had to share the good news (: 
Hope you guys had a wonderful Monday! 
IMG_5162 copy