Friday, December 13, 2013

Sam Wish: Holiday Shtuff

A few little updates tonight before I go to sleep. First, we have new bath soak packaging! Check it out: 
_DSC0145
photo credit: Dennis Bateman
1503813_373580679446143_1546460735_n
photo credit: Dennis Bateman
_DSC0141
photo credit: Dennis Bateman

What do ya think?! I still have a few kinks to figure out, as with any new thing, but I kind of love them! 

Also, here are the holiday shipping deadlines! 
First class mail- December 20th
Priority mail- December 21st

This is domestic only, I'm afraid the international deadline has already passed... So if you're in the U.S., hurry up and purchase your gifts! We have about 7 days left before it's too late! 

Also, I'm putting together a few gift sets and listing a couple more products tomorrow! Annnnd I've been brainstorming a fun sales week to count down before the deadlines gets here so keep an eye out if you're looking to catch some last minute deals.

Oh and, I finally got an iphone today (eeeeee!) and am really, super excited about taking much better instagram pictures (pretty much the only reason I wanted an iphone)! Sooo if you aren't following me yet, travel on over to the right sidebar over there >>> and you can check out my instagram (: I am new to the whole iphone club, so are there any other cool apps/features I should know about? I feel like a baby trying to figure it all out because it's pretty different compared to an android but I'm really liking it so far. It's kind of like my unacknowledged graduation present, so woohoo! 
IMG_5162 copy