Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Links, Links, Links!

Because I don't have any pictures to post today but lots of things to share. Enjoy! 

Moms, when are you going to learn? 

What people really look like

How 30 days nearly naked changed my life

How to create the life you dream about

7 Steps to the life you've always wanted (wanna know how I got my tiny home?)

How to manifest money, because let's get real. We all need it. So let's stop making it a bad thing! Live in abundance because you deserve it! 
Another one to get the abundance flowing: 

Learning how to be patient

Music to inspire positive thinking

You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, if you haven't read this book.... you should. Everybody could use a little help in life and this helps you to improve and heal yourself so that you can accomplish and make all those dreams that we were talking about earlier, come true!! 

The Amazing Life & Biz Academy- I just invested in myself the other day and joined the Academy! I can't, can't, can't wait to see what comes of it. Just by joining, I feel more embowered and uplifted. I just needed to do it for myself, ya know? If you are a business owner or aspiring business owner, I highly suggest checking it out. 

IMG_5162 copy