Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good Foods We've Been Eating Lately

Hatch Chile Croque Monsieur
Hatch Chile Croque Monsieur. Oh ya, we had these. Instead of ham though, we used roasted portabello mushrooms. So good. 
Quick Veggie Spaghetti, one of my most favorite, fast meals!
Quick Veggie Spaghetti, a great way to make your spaghetti a bit healthier
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites & Ranch Dip
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, I have a weakness for wings... these kind of did the trick? 
IMG_0229 copy Vegetarian Taco Soup, so perfect for this fall weather! Also, I added an easier version for those times you are in a hurry and don't have time to make it from scratch
Sweet Potato and Spinach QuesadillasHomeroom's Classic Macaroni and Cheese
Sweet Potato & Spinach QuesadillasHomemade Mac & Cheese
The quesadillas were awesome, but I can never get my mac and cheese to turn out quite like the picture?
mashed-cauliflower-recipesCheddar Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
Mashed Cauliflower- 1, 2, surprisingly potato tasting.  
Picture of Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
Coconut Cream Pie- 1, 2 Cherry Crumb Pie (couldn't find my exact recipe but this one's pretty close!)
IMG_5162 copy