Thursday, October 17, 2013

7 Day Money Manifestation Experiment: Results

I posted about this last week and as promised, I'm back with the results! 

Before I do though, I just wanted to share a little bit about how manifestation works. I'm sure you all know about the physical law, in which opposites attract. But obviously, there's more to the world than just the physical! There's the metaphysical which is everything you can't see. This has to do with energy and vibrations and frequencies and all that stuff. But in the metaphysical law, unlike the physical law, likes attract likes. So there's a law of attraction in which you can attract things by creating the same vibration or energy as it. And this is where manifestation comes in. By putting out the vibration and energies as something you desire, you automatically attract it! You can watch this video again, I'm sure he explains it better than me. If not, then skip down to see my results (: 


Here were my three goals: 

1. Earn $300 in the next 7 days I actually made and received $291, I made an extra $150 but didn't know if I should count it because I hadn't got it in my hand yet! But I would say that it still counts, right? If so, than my total would equal $441
2. Make over 3 online sales Not quite, but this is the one I paid the least amount of attention to. I'm keeping this one in mind for next week! 
3. Share (aka sell) some oils this week Yup!

So my results were pretty good. Pretty accurate to what I spent the most time concentrating on. It was a fun little experiment and I think it's a nice tool to have and learn about how our thoughts affect our reality. 

Something else I've been playing with is EFT (emotional freedom technique) otherwise known as tapping. It's kind of like a poor man's version of acupuncture except it's more emotion based. It's pretty kooky, I'll have to do a post on that soon! 

IMG_5162 copy