Graduate with my associates(I will graduate at the end of this semester!! Finally!)
- Make 300 sales-I'm at about halfway now. We had a rough summer..... I've still got time though, right?
Put some serious money into our savings account-Ha! Well we did and then we spent all of it on the Tiny home! So yes and no? Work on buying less/living more simplyWe definitely do this. We're hardly even home anymore so we don't even have time to shop! And as far as living simply? I would say yes since we don't have time to squeeze in any extras! Also work on living more sustainably.The tiny home counts for that right? Participate in 10 shows/marketsOh ya, and more.
- Create a lookbook for every month- I don't think this will happen as we have kind of changed our business
- Dedicate more time to sharing oils- not quite, hopefully I'll have more time after our house is built
Makeover my Dad's house/pantry/lifeI've made over a few rooms here and I think I've definitely made a positive impact on my dad, eating wise. So I would say I've done as much as I can.
- Substantially cut down on eating processed foods- With all the moving around, it's been tough but we're trying to get back to it. We were doing really good before the building though!
Make exercise a daily (or at least weekly) habitIf I don't work out, I atleast do yoga. It's been great Ride bikes/rollerblade/skate moreWhen we are at my dad's we bike a lot.
- Volunteer at least once a month
- Travel to 5 new places- I don't think this will happen either. New priorities.
- Go camping at least 4 times- We've gone twice with another definite trip planned. I think we'll complete by the end of the year!
- Purchase a small camera (hopefully the one from my wish list)- I just need the money?
Learn how to can food
- Learn how to crochet- anyone want to teach me?
Work with Eliza on reading and coloring
- Clean my Dad's garage- ugh
Start a gardenSpeaking of which, we just picked a WATERMELON today! So excited to dig into it! Build Eliza a play house
- Read at least 1 book every month- pretty much
Give away more Make a new playlist every month
- Have a fashion show- New priorities
- Go rock climbing- gosh I need to make this happen!
I think I've done a pretty good job! It's funny how priorities can change in one year. If only I had "Building my own house" on my list! Ha!
How are you doing on your 2013 Goals List? You still have 2 months left!