Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Asking Without Shame

Ahh guys. I watched this video last night and it really struck a chord with me. Please watch. 
This is a huge part about what we are trying to do with our tiny home. Although we have taken on this huge task, part of the reason we knew we could succeed was because we have trust. It's not an easy thing, let me tell you but when we made the decision to build our own home, we had to throw our logic to the wind and just trust that we would have all the help we would need... Literally, I would repeat the affirmation that "We will have all the help that we need". 
It's surprising and so, so humbling to witness the people that come forward. Some whom you don't expect and some you do. But you really begin to see people's true colors and with that person, you get to have an amazing connection. A connection of love. Because when you receive and give like that, it's only love. And personally, I think we could all use some more of that. 
We are afraid to ask sometimes. We are afraid of rejection. But I think people should be able to ask without shame! Because when we reach out to people, most of the time the return is incredible
IMG_5162 copy