Another hatch chile recipe. Of course, I had to try enchiladas. Instead of a typical chili sauce though, I went with an avocado sauce that I made with some blended chiles, tomatillo salsa, and avocado. Easy and delicious!
1/2 can Black beans
3 Garlic cloves
2 Roasted Hatch chiles
1 Roasted Jalapeno
2-3 cups chopped Spinach
1 cup chopped Mushrooms
1 Green bell pepper
1 Cup of Tomatillo salsa
2 tbs Lemon or lime juice
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 small can Black olives
1 pack of shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1. In a food processor or blender, combine hatch chiles, avocado, and tomatillo salsa, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp garlic salt, 2 tbs lemon/lime juice.
2. Saute onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Add mushrooms, black beans, and spinach.
3. To make enchiladas, top tortillas with a little cheese and veggie mix then roll.
4. Pour a little sauce at the bottom of a 9x9 pan, squeeze in enchiladas, top with the rest of sauce, cheese, and black olives.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
These were the only pictures I got... I was too hungry to take any more!