Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Store Update: All Natural Lip Balms

IMG_8060
Vanilla All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8035
Citrus All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8083 copy
Lavender & Bergamot All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8087 copy
Lavender & Grapefruit All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8097 copy
Lime, Cocoa, & Mint All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8113 copy
Floral All Natural Lip Balm
IMG_8129 copy
Vanilla & Grapefruit All Natural Lip Balm

Do you know what's in your lip balm? Are those ingredients actually helping or hurting your lips? 

I originally created this lip balm for myself because I wanted more control over what goes on my lips and....I'm a chronic diy-er. Then one Christmas, I decided to give them out as gifts to my family. They loved them so much that I had to make more and more and... the rest is history! 

All of my lip balms are made with the highest quality ingredients I can get my hands on and specially formulated to heal those luscious lips of yours! They are made with pure beeswax, organic coconut oil, pure almond oil, all natural vitamin e, and pure essential oils. No sneaky ingredients, just simple and natural! Plus, because of the size, these babies will last you forever. We have yet to finish one up yet and it's been a while. I have seven "flavors" right now and am also adding an unscented one soon. You can check them all out here or follow the links under the pictures. 

ALSO, I'm having a new store special! The next seven people that order *anything* from the shop will receive a free lip balm! Wohoo! 
IMG_5162 copy