Monday, July 8, 2013

Craft It Forward

A few months ago, I had the pleasure of participating in a Craft It Forward done by Courtney of Run 2 the Wild! Courtney is a fellow blogger, soon to be mamma, and a great source of inspiration for me. She makes some incredible things and I love the aesthetic of... pretty much everything she does. You can check out her store and blog

Here's some of the sweet goodies she sent me: 
IMG_6668 IMG_6680 IMG_6685 IMG_6670 IMG_6689 IMG_6675

Seriously? How cool and creative! We all know how much I love upcycling and what a great use for those old floppy disks. And I just love her business card, it has a little bit of everything! 

So folks, now it's my turn to Craft It Forward! I will send out a mystery gift to the first five people to comment on this post! Annnnd anyone can join. If you're one of the five, please email me at samwish3@gmail.com with your address. Can't wait to see who gets luckayyyyy. 

 IMG_5162 copy