Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stir Fried Noodles

Remember my easy vegetarian stir fry? Well I started to cook that up one night and then realized I was out of rice! So instead, I experimented with some left over noodles (just regular ol' noodles) and it turned out delicious!! Here's how I did it. 
IMG_6457
Ingredients: 
1 cup Peas (you can also use edamame)
Shredded carrots (about 4)
A head of broccoli 
3 Garlic cloves
1/2 Onion 
1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
(whatever yummy veggies you have in your fridge/pantry)
Canola oil for sauteing 
4 Servings of cooked noodles 

Sauce: 
1 tbs Sesame oil 
3 tbs Soy sauce 
1 tbs Rice vinegar 
1 tbs Apple cider vinegar
1 tbs Honey
Salt and pepper to taste

IMG_6464

1. Sautee onions and garlic in oil. 
2. Throw in other veggies to sautee for a few minutes. 
3. Throw in noodles, let mixture cook for 5 more minutes 
4. Top with sauce, stir to evenly distribute. 
5. Serve! 

IMG_5162 copy