Friday, April 5, 2013
Vegetarian Potstickers (Goyza)
Vegatarian potstickers, adapted from
1 cup carrots
t tbs ginger
1 cup of cabbage
5 cloves of garlic
3-4 green onions
tamari or soy sauce
1. Add shallots, carrots, ginger, cabbage, garlic, and green onions to food processor and lightly chop (you don't want to chop it too much and turn it into mush)
2. Saute for about five minutes in a few tablespoons of sesame oil and soy sauce (add more or less to taste).
3. Fill wrappers with about a tablespoon of the filling, wet the edges of the wrapper, fold in half, and pinch seams together to seal.
4. Make sure you set them up like this and press down a bit so it's kind of flat on the bottom (so it can stand)
5. Saute potstickers in some canola oil until lightly brown at the bottom.
6. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover immediately
7. Cook until water has evaporated and remove from heat. Be careful not to cook too long or this will stick to the pan!
8. Serve with tamari and sesame oil for dip. MmmmMmm!
Also, I made these
to go along with it! They were a perfect match!
Do you guys make potstickers? What is your favorite thing to put in them?? Next time, I think I'll leave the ginger out. It was a little too much for me!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest