Monday, April 1, 2013

Some Etsy Stuff

One of the most gorgeous treasuries I've had the pleasure to be included in- 
treasury 1 treasury 2 treasury 3 treasury 4
check out the full page and items here

This week I've been busy, busy, busy trying to catch up with work while at the same time getting side tracked with making new things! I had a show on Saturday that went pretty well. And I just did my end of the month accounting and am pretty pleased with the results!! It feels like we've been living at my dad's for at least a few months but in reality we've only been here officially for a month and a half! So technically March was the first full month of Brandon and I working together. The first half of the month was pretty rough (we actually made negative amounts of money), mostly because of the death and everything that went with that. But we definitely made up for it during the second half of the month! It's been nice to finally put away some money for saving. Ahhhhh. I'm pretty proud of us annnnd I can't wait to see what April will bring! Every weekend this month, we've booked some awesome shows so that's going to be fun. 


Annnnnd it's my birthday on the 26th! 


This month is going to good. (: 

IMG_5162 copy