Monday, February 11, 2013

Store Update: Bracelets

A few months ago, my mother commented on my handmade bracelets and told me how much she liked them, not only individually but also how they were paired together. She suggested that I sell them in groups soooo that's just what I'm doing! I still have some available to buy separately but I thought it would be fun to be able to purchase three instead of just one! 

Anyways, here are a few of the new bracelets I have for sale: 
IMG_3929 IMG_3914 IMG_3901 IMG_3884 IMG_3878 IMG_3865 IMG_3935 copy IMG_3844

See all bracelets here


I've finally gotten into the swing of work again! Not quite full time but I'm workin' my way there. Brandon is officially unemployed and this week we will be working on moving out of the apartment! After that, my sole priority will be work and school. It's only been one day and I already feel like we have so much more time together. Good stuff. 

IMG_5162 copy