Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Foods We've Been Eating Lately

Man, I haven't done one of these in a while!! Here are some recipes of good food we've been eating lately: 
2012-10-22-FettuccineSquash-3 
Fettuccine with Roasted Butternut Squash, Brown Butter, and Sage (I love me some butternut squash)
sweet-potato-ck-1673131-l 
Sweet Potato Casserole 
SW-Wraps-1-BLOG-450x309 
Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
baked_fried_brown_rice_feature
Baked Fried Rice (such a good idea to bake it!)
fingerlings_cooked365Web 
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes 
mg_85401
Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Garlic Aioli (I've had this multiple times since, this sauce is amazing) 
Herbed-Cream-Cheese-Grilled-Bell-Pepper-Boats-8513-1024x682
Herbed Cream Cheese Grilled Bell Peppers (like a pizza on a bell pepper!) 
apple-sauce-21 
Apple Sauce. Who knew that making apple sauce was so darn easy? And freakin' delicious?! Seriously, (not that I did before) never buying apple sauce again. Now I have something to do with all the apples we get in our co-op share!! 

And here's one more that I don't have a picture for- Wild Rice Stuffing. The link actually goes to a bunch of organic recipes from my co-op. You have to search for the wild rice stuffing (towards the bottom) but it's a good one! 

Mmmmm mmmm! Hope you guys enjoy your Sunday!! 

IMG_5162 copy