Monday, December 3, 2012

Mingle Monday: Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy

Hey guys, today I'm going to hand it over to one of our sponsors- Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy. I love what they have to offer and think they have a really neat approach with it. And hello! Who would like to go to school in Costa Rica? Me me me!!
********************************************************
IMG_7116

Hello! My name is Ellie, and I’m the a part of the admissions team at the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy (CRSMT). I’m a quirky, fun-loving, artist with a travelin’ soul, and I’m here to tell you about something very close to my heart.

IMG_4919

CRSMT is an American, study abroad, massage adventure school that is recognized by the National Board of Massage Therapy. The core and heart of CRSMT is healing. It’s a place where you can began a journey towards healing yourself, and began to learn how to help facilitate healing in others. A place where aspiring artist’s can find their art form. It’s a holistic-minded school where you learn that when you touch people, you touch their whole life. 

IMG_3657

Nestled in the beautiful, tropical, cozy little beach town of Playa Samara, CRSMT is a four month long, intensive 560 hour program, enabling you to return home and quickly began a new career. Because when you realize you’re ready to change your life, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. 

Find Yourself- In The Jungle. :) Apply today to begin the journey of a lifetime.

*******************************************************************************
You can visit their website here. Thanks Ellie for sharing your amazing school with us!
IMG_5162 copy