Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

    Speaking of Christmas!! I can't forget my annual Wishlist
I really don't want much for Christmas, but of course there are a few things I wouldn't mind getting (: Here are a few things I've had my eye on. 

 I don't really want any jewelry or clothes (unless they are handmade/organic).
  
OH but something else I would love is a little but good camera (so I don't have to lug around my big dslr all the time) that takes good pictures and video. I would really love something that takes video so we can make home videos for Eliza, that's something I've wanted for a while. A camera that I've had my eye on is 
41C6ZZtLQlL._SL500_AA300_
the Canon G10. A friend of ours has this one and it seems really awesome!
31yXwmASmdL._SL500_AA300_
I could use of of these-Portable Changing Tent for the biz. I've been meaning to get one of these but I always have other things I need more! 
And I would love some books. I got a little carried away looking on Amazon... but here are some I would love to read-
Unhooked Generation
Biology of Belief
How to Raise a Healthy Child (in spite of doctor)
Guiding Your Child Through the Rhythms of the Day
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Hooray for Diffendoofer Day
Making it: Radical Home Ec
The Rhythm of Family
The Hand Sculpted House
Creative Play for Your Toddler
Self Sufficiency for the 21st Century
Living Simply With Children
The Unschooling Handbook
Playful Learning
The Backyard Homestead
The Creative Family
Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves
The Quarter Acre Farm
 
Besides material things, I would like to go camping or just go on a road trip. Moving out of my house is also something I want for Christmas ;) 
Maybe a coupon for babysitting? Or just a fun family outing? OH or a craft or thrifting day! That would be fun! 
*If my family and friends reads this, please DO NOT feel obligated to get me something. And if you do, handmade gifts are totally cool with me. I'm really looking forward to a simple, meaningful Christmas and presents are really low on my priority list. This is my new motto: 
collect-moments-not-things-L-btSWbu
source
So that's that, short and sweet! 
I've got all of my finals in the next two days and then we'll finally be able to enjoy the holiday festivities! I CAN'T WAIT! Are you doing anything special? What's on your Christmas list? 
IMG_5162 copy