Monday, December 17, 2012

A Break

Hello you, 

I had a whole other post written out but after sitting as a draft for a few hours, it just didn't seem right to post it just yet.

This past month has been a hard one for me. I find myself looking inwards and wanting to stay there for a while. 

Nothing significant has happened but rather a string of incidents that have really made an impact on me.  However, I'm not entirely ready to share about it yet. Amongst the extreme joy and bliss I've experienced, I am also feeling defeated, overwhelmed, and kind of lost. It's been a roller coaster to say the least. I guess I'm just not in the open kind of mood and feel I need to safeguard myself until I can figure things out. 

So I will be taking some personal time. A break from blogging. I need to get a handle on the things I still need to tackle and to regroup myself a bit. We are doing well though (in case you were wondering!). It's just that the hard work isn't over yet. 

This might be totally cheesy but I kind of feel like a caterpillar going into a cocoon. I need to go a way for a bit to do some growing... if that makes sense? 

Anyways, I'm not sure when I'll be coming back. But just in case, I hope each and every one of you has a really magnificent Christmas/holiday season. You deserve it. We all do. 

IMG_5162 copy