Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Ya, this is kind of cliche. A thankful post on Thanksgiving?! Whatever, I'm going with it ;)
268230_10150219435090194_7039957_n

Today I'm so extremely thankful. My last week has been insane. And I'm sorry for the lack of posting. With holiday preparation for the store and the end of the semester, I just can't help it. So for the next two weeks I may be a little absent, I hope you can forgive me. 

As I write this, I'm laying in bed at my mom's (I should be doing homework). I love this bed and this room, so many memories. I am exhausted because this morning I woke up at 6 and ran (ok, maybe power walked) a 5k with my family. It was so good. It's kind of a family tradition now and one that I really enjoy. It's so awesome and fun to spend time with my family and be active! Annnnd it makes me not feel so bad about pigging out during our feast ;) I'm so tired but really happy. And the day is only going to get better.... TURKEY!! 

This week has been equally as good. I've had a lot of school work going on but have also stumbled into something really exciting. The past week I have met some really awesome people and had some really inspiring experiences that have been kind of mind-blowing. I'll explain more later but for now, I'm so thankful. This week has been very powerful for me. 

And also, I'm extremely thankful for you guys. I can not tell you how much joy this blog brings me. It's my own little place to share my life with people that (I hope) appreciate it. We don't have many friends near us anymore and since we're busy all the time, it's hard to make new friends. But honestly, I'm so content coming on here and getting to connect with all of you and all the blogs I read. It's such an outlet for me and is like my little happy place where I can come to express myself and just be happy. 

And I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. Sometimes I worry that it may get boring or maybe some of my readers might not like a certain post. But I have to remind myself that I just need to write for myself and not try to be anyone else but me. I think that's the best way to go about blogging. And if people feel a connection than awesome! If not, than maybe it's not meant to be? 

But if you do think you feel a connection/agree with something I say/or just enjoy reading my blog, I'd love to hear about it sometime. I want to know all of you, seriously. Feel free to email me- samwish3@gmail.com Why do you read my blog? What are YOU thankful for? Do we have something in common? I want to know!! Let's start a conversation! Leave a comment, leave a blog link, comment on someone else's comment, I'll be on here commenting throughout the day and the next day and the next day. So let me hear ya! Let me know who you are! I can't wait to hear back from you (: 

IMG_5162 copy