Monday, November 5, 2012

Mingle Monday: Almost Endearing

*Drum roll please* Please welcommmmme Carlee from Almost Endearing!!!
**********************************************
DSC_0003    
I am so happy to be here on My Latest Obession today! My name is Carlee and I
blog over at Almost Endearing were I share my daily outfits, DIY projects, yummy
recipes, and little pieces of my life. I just wanted to share one piece of fashion
advice that has always stuck with me:

“Only buy items that are worthy of wearing on vacation.”

1. What got you into blogging and how long have you been at it?
I had always loved reading fashion blogs. Beautiful ladies, inspiration, and style.
So that is something that inspired me to get into blogging. I have been blogging
now for about 7 months.
Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 5.00.24 PM

2. What does blogging mean to you? Business or pleasure?
Pleasure, I definitely just do it for fun and inspiration right now. Maybe someday it
will be more businessy or maybe help me promote a business. I don’t know what
it will turn in to, but it is a fun ride.

Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 5.01.07 PM
3. What do you mostly blog about?
Right now I blog mostly about my daily style and bits & pieces about my life.
Since I am at college, blogging recipes has been more difficult, but that is
something I definitely love blogging about. I love coming up with new and yummy
foods to try, baking/cooking and photographing the food is one of my favorite
things to do.
4. What do you besides blogging? What’s a normal day like in the life of a
college student/blogger?
I am a college student at the University of Washington in Seattle. My normal
day is going to class, studying, working out, hanging out with my friends, and
blogging.
Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 5.01.47 PM

5. Do you plan out your posts or just kind of wing it? Strict schedule blogger
or go with the flow blogger?
A little bit of both. I am not a ‘strict’ blogger by any means. I try to plan out a
couple days in advanced but sometimes thing don’t work out as planned and that
is when I go with the flow.
6. Are you a daytime blogger or night owl blogger?
Both. It depends on when I have time. If I have a really busy day I will spend
my time blogging at night or if I have time during the day, it will be then. And
sometimes both.
Screen shot 2012-11-04 at 5.02.31 PM

7. Name a few of your favorite blogs and why?
My Latest Obsession of course! Also, Selective Potential, I love her style and her
weight loss story. A Beautiful Mess, this is one of my favorite lifestyle blogs. They
blog about everything! From food to outfits to DIY. Someone Like You, college girl just like
me blogging about style. I also like food blogs like Baker’s Royale and Our Best Bites.

Sam, thanks for having me on your blog today!
Love, Carlee
***************************************************************
Thank YOU Carlee, it was good to have ya! Go check out her blog, Almost Endearing
IMG_5162 copy