Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good Foods We've Been Eating Lately

Some yummy foods we've been chowin' down on!
  2011_10_08-Pasta 
Butternut Squash Pasta, so good. I ate this like three meals in a row. 
large_24099 
Green Bean Casserole
mla102973_0108_squash_vert 
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
picked-radishes-and-carrots 
Pickled Radishes w/Carrots
skillet_lasagna_sm 
Skillet Lasagna
2475399618_e19152b596 
Best Banana Bread
phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg
Homemade Man n' Cheese
1351561930_8714_mummies 
Hot Dog Mummies (I used beef brats instead... because I like them better)
ed103255_1107_asquashbisque_vert
Acorn Squash Bisque
6341703267_4b913e9a2f
Caramel Apple Pie


Today I'm in a very strangely content mood. Our life is so awesome right now. We've been working hard and playing hard and that's a good feeling. Maybe the cold weather is what has me feeling all cozy, even on the inside. I've been starting to anticipate all the craziness that's going to come with the holidays. I've got lots of fun plans for the store I need to get to work on, school is going to get crazy with finals and papers, and Brandon will start going into work at about midnight every night. I think crazy might be an understatement. 

But then it will be Christmas and then New Year. That will mark 2 years of being engaged for us, sheesh. And shortly after that we will pack up half of our stuff and move from our 740 square foot apartment to a bedroom in my sister's house. Honestly, I can't wait! I'm excited to condense our belongings and do away with the stresses that come with living in this old, crappy apartment. Although I'm going to miss this little space of ours, I just can't take it (for reasons that I won't go into right now). So now it's just a waiting game. The next month and a half will be... an adventure? Wish us luck!!

IMG_5162 copy