Thursday, November 15, 2012

Girlish Garb: Skinny Jeans

I think I have forgotten how to dress for winter.... Every time I think "dress warmly" I just get so confused and overwhelmed. This summer (the HEAT) seemed to last an eternity and now I'm completely at a loss with what to do with myself!!! The weather is absolutely wonderful, don't get me wrong. It's just the dressing for it part that's got me stumped.

So here's me attempting to dress for cold weather? And Eliza because she wanted to tag along ;) 
IMG_1624 IMG_1619 IMG_1621 IMG_1611 IMG_1617
Outfit Details: 
Top- Thrifted 
Jeans- Forever 21 
Bracelets- Sam Wish (post about these coming tomorrow)
Necklaces- DIY
Shoes- Target
Headband- Thrifted
IMG_1643 IMG_1618 IMG_1638 IMG_1636

It's so weird for me to wear jeans but I've been really in the jean mood lately. I only have 2 pairs of regular jeans... maybe I need to invest in some more? I feel like they may become a regular this winter, I'll have to look into that!! 

IMG_5162 copy