Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DIY: Matching Game

I've been trying to incorporate some fun, educational games into Eliza and I's day! So I made this quick little game and she just LOVED it. 
IMG_1054
What You Need: 
Egg Carton 
Beans (I chose Lima because they are big) 
Permanent Markers (or paint) 
Scissors

IMG_1057
All you do is remove the extra flaps on the egg carton....
IMG_1058 IMG_1061
Color the bottoms of where the eggs are supposed to go
IMG_1063 IMG_1066
And then color the beans the same color as the bottom! I made different amounts for each color but in hindsight I wish I would have made them all the same number to keep track of them better. It's really easy to misplace these little beans. 
IMG_1071
Sorry this picture is weirdly focused... but you get it, right?!
IMG_1074
She really, really loved this game and it cost almost nothing to make! Woop woop! 
IMG_5162 copy