Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wine Bottle Crafts

I while back I made a bunch of wine bottle planters for some craft shows. I wanted to do a post about it but that just didn't happen. But instead of skipping it all together, I thought I'd share some other crafts you can do with wine bottles! Here are a few that I found surfing the internet: 
diy-wine-bottle-lantern-1 
Wine Bottle Lantern
il_570xN.154128521
Wine Bottle Wind Chime
large-i 
Wine Bottle Votive
recycled-bottles-DIY-bell-chime 
Wine Bottle Bell Chimes
winebottlevases_1 
Wine Bottle Vases
planter-wine-bottle  
Wine Bottle Planters
This is what I've been using to cut wine bottles to turn into planters- How to Cut a Wine Bottle. To make planters, I cut them (just like the video), roughen up the edges so they don't harm anyone, and then plant succulents in them! Yay for upcycling! 
IMG_5162 copy