Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend we went to the.... 
IMG_0802
Bayou City Art Festival! It's a big art festival in Houston and it's kind of become a tradition to go! It's funny to think back over the years and remember going with Eliza at different stages. Like two years ago, I remember having to change her diaper. It was freezing and we had to find an awkward little table to lay her on and I can just see her wriggling around and whining. And last year, she fell asleep in her stroller almost five minutes in and was out until the minute we put her in the car. Crazy kid. But anyways, it's a fun place to go as a family and of course, it's always nice to see some new art and get inspired!! I handed the camera over to the fam and let them all take pictures for a change. So photo credits go to Brandon and my brother, thanks guys! 
IMG_0766 IMG_0772 IMG_0776
(that's my brother doing the weird squatty/jumpy thing)
IMG_0814 copy IMG_0797 IMG_0796 IMG_0787 copy IMG_0786 IMG_0811 IMG_0790 IMG_0788
I love this picture. Real life right here, tired/exhausted parent moment. 
And these two are just extra. One night during the weekend, my brother and Eliza came to visit me while I was working. Well they ended up staying... and it turned out to be a lot of fun. Kind of like a little party! We learned the Gangnam style dance (via a lesson on youtube, ya we're dorks), played dress up, skyped with my sister for 2 and a half hours, and let Eliza go wild with these little stickers! 
IMG_0758 IMG_0761
Sometimes there's nothing better than some quality family time (: 
IMG_5162 copy