Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mingle Monday: Marissa Moondaughter

I'm a few hours short of Monday but this is one I can't miss! This is going to be a bit different from the normal Mingle Monday but trust me, it's good! So without any further ado, here's an amazing gal from the blog Moondaughter
*****************************************************************************************************
Hello everyone!

My name is Marissa and I reside over at Moondaughter, and I want to thank Sam for letting me hang out with you all today! I am obsessed about the Moon (note my name), so each Monday I post a series called 'Moon Days' where I write about the wisdom of Luna and how it affects us. Today is no exception!

mondkreis2

I am no astrologer, but I love to read about the different signs and read horoscopes. I am sure most of you all know your Sun sign or at least has heard of the term. Well, I am going to let you know about a big important sign in Astrology that most people don't know about, but should! It is our Moon sign. It is just as important, if not more so, than our Sun sign.

Like the Sun, radiating light, our Sun sign is what we shine out into the world; it is how we want people to see us. The Moon sign reflects our inner worlds, where our emotions and dreams reside, similar to how the Moon reflects light. This sign is more vulnerable and waxes and wanes with the Moon's energy. We need this sign just as much as we need the Sun sign; it helps to balance the Yang, our solar/masculine energy, with our Yin, the feminine/lunar energy. A lot of times, the Moon sign resonates more deeply, on a more soulful level, than that of the Sun sign. Have you ever felt your Sun sign was missing something? Well it is! It's missing your Moon!

My sun sign is in fiery Sagittarius, while my moon sign is in watery Pisces. A lot of the time I feel more connected to my Lunar qualities in Pisces, but feel torn between the opposite elements of water and fire. This is good knowledge to know about yourself! Leaning to balance these two signs in your life can bring balance and harmony back to your well-being.

So, do you want to know your Moon sign yet?! Below is the Moon sign calculator. After you find out your moon sign, research it more and see how it lives in your life. I also read both the Sagittarius and Pisces horoscope now, and most of the time, it's right on with Pisces :)


I hope you had fun learning about your Moon sign with me! 

Love and Blessings,
Marissa Moondaughter
*********************************************************************************************
Thanks Marissa, I'm so glad you could share this with everyone! I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go find out what my Moon sign is! 
IMG_5162 copy