Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good Foods We've Been Eating

Another post of the wonderfully delicious foods we've cooked lately! Have I mentioned how much I love pinterest? Who need recipe books when you have pinterest?!
green_beans_with_lemon_almond_pesto 
Green Beans with Lemon-Almond Pesto, these were AWESOME. I highly recommend them.
med104339_0109_blackbean_vert 
15 Minute Tortilla Soup  I few weeks ago I was sick and Brandon made this for me (minus the beans). This is super easy and delicious
l172708952 
Lentil Loaf I'm a meatloaf lover so I had to give this a try, not too bad! 
IMG_3948-1024x682
Corn and Ricotta Enchiladas, you can see my version of this meal here
BakeApples2-227x300 
Baked Apples I was craving a late night dessert one night and made this. Yummo! 
squash1
Stuffed Acorn Squash You know, I don't think I'm much of a squash person but this wasn't half bad. 
spicy_mango_pizza_with_black_beans_and_zucchini 
Spicy Mango Pizza Sounds like a weird combo but this is really awesome! Unfortunately we got a bad zucchini and had to pick them all of but it was still good! Salsa on pizza, who woulda thunk it?!
sweet-potato-burger-1ipad 4
Sweet Potato Burgers We will definitely be making these again! 
IMG_36122-Small3 
I'm slightly obsessed with cookie dough. Like, I'd rather eat cookie dough than baking the cookies. So I've been on a hunt for a "healthier" version. This was the first recipe I tried- Raw Cookie Dough, it was alright
cookiedough-13 
This was the second- Vegan Cookie Dough, this one is pretty good
8372c57d86ae7278827a7d22c1798930 
And this one, I want to try: Pregnancy Cookie Dough Bites
My last two days have been kind of rough. I've been extra super emotional about everything! I feel like I just did this last week? I don't even know what's going on. My eyes are like permanently puffy, it's kind of awful. Life. Oi. BUT I'm glad it's the weekend. I'm looking forward to doing some fun things with Brandon and Eliza and cramming a little work in too! 
IMG_5162 copy