Thursday, August 16, 2012

Self Portrait

For some reason today I had the urge to create some self portraits. Nothing fancy, just me. The thing is, I took these pictures two days ago with the intention of them being "outfit" pictures. But they're more self portrait pictures than actual outfit pictures. So it kind of worked out and that's what I'm going with. So here are some self portraits. Just me. IMG_8142 IMG_8135 IMG_8148 IMG_8156
And if you're interested ;) Top-forever 21, Necklace- DIY, Skirt-Thrifted, Shoes- Target

The past week I've been a busy little bee trying to prepare for a fashion market this Saturday. So I'll be closing shop tomorrow morning until Monday while I'm away. Can't wait for this weekend, it's going to be a fun one! 

Oh and P.S. I responded to all my awesomely, great, fantastic comments soooo if you wanted to go back and read them (:
IMG_5162 copy