Saturday, August 11, 2012

Renegade Pretties

While at the Renegade Craft Fair, I collected a bunch of cards from my favorite stores. So as promised, here are most of them with my favorite items from their stores. 
13 
NEOCLASSICS, Brandon actually got me something from this store. You'll just have to wait for an outfit post to find out what!
5 
Daub and Designs
11
Yellow Wallpaper Handmade
10 9 
VOZ
8 
Coldwater Canyon Provisions, I got to try the Watermelon Jelly and it is to DIE for. Seriously. I want it. 
7
1337motif... I've been craving a wooden cutting board. Isn't this one cool?!
6 
Mac Cutting Boards and this one too. 
4 3 
Gnome Enterprises
1  
strawberryluna
2
And best for last, Love Nail Tree. This store is just inspiring. I love their whole concept.

Speaking of stores, next Saturday I will be doing another fashion market. It's going to be indoors and TWO STORIES! One story for vintage dealers (that's me!) and another for designers. I'm so so soooo excited. And I looked up the location and it's in this really cool warehouse building! So cool! 

It's free to the public so if you're in Houston, you should definitely stop by (: Here's the facebook event page: facebook.com/events/270581536381758/

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! It feels so good to be home and catching up. 

IMG_5162 copy