Monday, August 20, 2012

Mingle Monday: Wanderlust

Time to mingle! Welcome this sweet blogger from Wanderlust
********************************************************************************
250X150    
1.What got you into blogging and how long have you been at it?
I started my blog at late 2010 out of curiosity. I wonder what it's like to share thoughts with others and how wonderful it is to get love from readers.
I named my blog wanderlust because my dream is to be an author/poet who travel the world.
I've shared so many things on my blog and I have learnt so many things since I first blogging. As I kept writing, I found out that this is super fun, to help each other, inspire people, spread love and also beauty.
wander
2. What does blogging mean to you? Business or pleasure?
It's a pleasure to blog. Seeing that there are other people than me on my blog makes me so happy. When someone leave a comment and send me a cute message, I get the biggest smile ever. I love my readers.
fingers
3. What do you mostly blog about?
I mostly blog about my daily life (and its crafty adventure), simple do-it-yourself, psd tutorials, recipes, digital&film photography, and some creative writing.
crafting
4. What do you do besides blogging? What’s a normal day like in the life of Ann?
Well, I go to school every weekdays, I take science and art class, I'm part of the school choir and I think I'm the only one who hate the uniform. I love eating chocolatte bread + nutella like it's the first time the sweetness touched my tounge. At weekends, I spend my days reading, knitting/crafting, doodling or hanging out with my lovely soul-sisters.
choco bread
5. Do you plan out your posts or just kind of wing it? Strict schedule blogger or go with the flow blogger?
I am go with the flow blogger, I write whatever I have in mind. But I save some posts in draft so I won't run out of post hehe.
photoshop
6. Are you a daytime blogger or night owl blogger?
Night owl blogger! Night is the best time to write what's in my mind. And by the way have I mention how much I love owl? This is out of the question but you have to know that I love, love owls so much! They are very cute and looks like cats with wings + feather ;)
me
7. Name a few of your favorite blogs and why?
the secret life of bee - She inspires me a lot, with her words and I also love her style, her photography and her design!
lazy explorers - I love both her blog and herself, she's a very nice human being.
crafty girl & in whirl of inspiration - They are super hilarious and fun! Take a look at their blog and you know what I mean :)
blythe ponytail parades - One word: amazing!
my latest obsession - Sam is the most kind-hearted girl I've ever met in the blog world, and to say thanks to her, I want to offer a 10% discount code to spend at my handmade shop! My shop name is craftings, it's a little online shop that sell handcrafted jewellery, clothing, and gifts for your beloved one from a smoke free and pet free home (I actually have a cat but he lives in the garden so he won't touch my crafts!). I run craftings since 10th of march and now I'm offering a 10% off for every sales over $10 at craftings with code "10forSam". 

Thanks Sam for having me today. Nice to meet you all and happy shopping! ;)
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Aw, thanks so much! Happy Monday Ya'll!

IMG_5162 copy