Monday, August 13, 2012

Mingle Monday: Second Thoughts

Mingle Monday is back! Welcome a sweet gal from the blog, Second Thoughts

******************************************************************************************************************************

Hello there I am Alex from Second Thoughts and I will be sharing some lovely things with you guys!
2
 
1.       What got you into blogging and how long have you been at it?
I had been reading blogs for a while before I started to blog, and thought it would be interesting to start my own. I took upon the challenge on May 2011 and been blogging ever since.
2.       What does blogging mean to you? Business or pleasure?
Definitely pleasure. I enjoy editing photos and using my design skills. I am an engineering student, so this blog is pretty much my hobby and my creative outlet. I just love sharing with everyone my designs and the things I love.
3.       What do you mostly blog about?
Just about everything. Mostly my life, music and movie reviews, and of course, everything I find inspiring and worthy to share!

1

4.       What do you besides blogging? What’s a normal day like in the life of Alex?
I am an architectural engineering student. So my day is just like the life of any other student. I stress out about finals, I try to work out everyday, I keep up with homework and between all of this I maintain my blog and try to keep calm about the whole living alone thing.
5.       Do you plan out your posts or just kind of wing it? Strict schedule blogger or go with the flow blogger?
I try a mix of the two. I have some weekly features that I do plan out. But the rest i just kind of wing it. You cannot plan out every single part of your life, so you gotta be spontaneous! After all thats what my blog is all about, sharing what my life is like.

6.       Are you a daytime blogger or night owl blogger?
Night Owl all the way! I have so much to do during the day, that the night is the only time I have to work in the blog. However, on weekends you might see me here during the day!

7.       Name a few of your favorite blogs and why?
Some of my favorite blogs include Secondhand Sundays 
I love it when bloggers share their personal style and at the same time a bit of their lives. I like feeling like I know them and these three just have almost the same style I do! They are definitely one big source of inspiration!

 3

Now, if there is one thing I love is sharing what inspires me. I love sharing the work of bloggers, artists, and musicians. So today I will be sharing with you five great outfits I have seen out there. I pretty much have a collection of these on my pinterest so don't forget to check that out if you like these!

1. This one is from Sidney from The Daybook. She dresses in the most comfortable ways now that she is a mommy, but let me tell you something, she never looses her amazing style!
6
2. This next one is by kinsey from Sincerely Kinsey, she dresses in these cute combos, that only she can pull off!
7
3. This next outfit was featured in Bubby and Bean, it is from the Free People Lookbook, and honestly i fell in love with it!
8
4. Next is this beautiful hoodie featured on SusannahBean! How cozy does that look?!
4
5. And of course, how could I forget this outfit by Delightfully Tacky? Also an amazing blog with amazing style.
5 
You can fine the sources of these outfits in my pinterest!

Other Links to follow: Tumblr, twitter

********************************************************************************

Thanks Alex, it was great to have you. See ya'll tomorrow! 
    
IMG_5162 copy